1) Tukaram Moger and Thukaram Dhadbhanjan, “A Novel Index for Identification of Weak Nodes for Reactive Compensation to Improve Voltage Stability”, IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, vol. 9, no.14, pp. 1826-1834, 2015.
2) Tukaram Moger and Thukaram Dhadbhanjan, “Fuzzy Logic Approach for Reactive Power Coordination in Grid Connected Wind Farms to Improve Steady State Voltage Stability”, Accepted for publication in IET Renewable Power Generation (Article in Press).
Journals (Under Review):
1) Tukaram Moger and Thukaram Dhadbhanjan, “Evaluation of Reactive Power Support and Loss Allocation in a Pool based Competitive Electricity Market”.
2) Tukaram Moger and Thukaram Dhadbhanjan, “A Comprehensive Analysis of PQ Types Models for Wind Turbine Generating Units for Power Flow Analysis”.
1) Mohammed Shareeq M.T., Tukaram Moger, Thukaram Dhadbanjan, “Fuzzy Logic Approach for Curtailed Number of Controllers for Voltage Control in Grid Connected Wind Farms”, 18th National Power Systems Conference (NPSC 2014), held during 18th – 20th December, 2014 at Department of Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati), Assam, India.
2) Tukaram Moger, Thukaram Dhadbanjan, “An Improved Approach for Evaluation of Reactive Power Sources Contribution to Reactive Load and Loss”, 2013 Annual IEEE India Conference (INDICON) held during 13th to 15th December 2013 at Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay), India.
3) Tukaram Moger, Thukaram Dhadbanjan, “Reactive Power Loss Allocation to Consumers in a Deregulated Power System”, 5th International Conference on Power and Energy Systems (ICPS – 2013) held during 28th to 30th October 2013 at Kathmandu, Nepal organized jointly by Tribhuvan University, Institute of Engineering, Nepal and Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay), India.
4) Ravi Brahmadevi, Tukaram Moger, and D. Thukaram, “Approach for Online Short-term Hydro-Thermal Economic Scheduling”, National Power System Conference (NPSC-2012) held during 12th to 14th December 2012 at Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University (IIT-BHU), Varanasi, U.P. India.
5) Anurag Syal, Kumar Gaurav and Tukaram Moger, “Virtual Laboratory Platform for Enhancing Undergraduate Level Induction Motor Course Using MATLAB/Simulink“, IEEE International Conference on Engineering Education: Innovative Practices and Future Trends (AICERA 2012) held during 19, 20 and 21st July 2012 at Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, Kanjirappally, Kottayam Dt, Kerala, India.
6) Tukaram Moger and Stanzin Dodjoo, “A Comprehensive Analysis of Reactive Power Pricing in a Competitive Electricity Markets”, IEEE International Conference on Advances in Engineering, Science and Management (ICAESM–2012) held during 30 & 31, March 2012 at E. G. S. Pillay Engineering College, Nagapattinam, Tamil Nadu, India, pp. 472-477 (ISBN: 978-81-909042-2-3, IEEE Catalog Number: CFP 1277 R-CDR)
7) Tukaram Moger and Siva Kumar Villuri, “A Genetic Algorithm Based Approach to Optimal Power Flow Problem”, Proceedings of the Second National Conference on Power Electronics and Renewable Energy Systems (PEARES 2012), held during March 22-23, 2012 at SSN College of Engineering, Kalavakkam, Tamil Nadu, India
8) Tukaram Moger and Durga Prasad Gudavalli, “Application of Genetic Algorithm to Reactive Power Optimization”, Proceedings of the National Systems Conference 2011, held during 9th to 11th December 2011 at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India, pp. 278-286 (ISBN: 978-935-059-045-4)
9) Tukaram Moger, “Reactive Power Pricing Analysis in a Restructured Electricity Market”, Proceedings of the International conference on electrical energy systems & power electronics in emerging economics’ 09 (ICEESPEEE-2009), SRM University, Chennai, India 16-17 April, 2009, pp. 649-655.
10) Tukaram Moger, “Optimal Reactive Power Planning in a Competitive Electricity Market”, Proceedings of the NITK-KU Joint Seminar 2008: Recent Advances in Engineering & Technology, held on 27-28 November, 2008 at Kagoshima University Japan, pp. 80-87